Welcome

Thank you for stopping by. Strawberry Monde is a smorgasboard of all the things I find interesting, ranging from current events to pop culture to fashion to food and entertainment. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Words of Wisdom


It's Wednesday and it's easy to lose momentum at this point in the week, which is why I provide you the sage words of one Barney Stinson. Barney is the beloved resident bro on CBS' How I met your Mother played by Neil Patrick Harris. Until last year when I heard the phrase "30 minute CBS sitcom" I would've thought of Two and a Half Men, the highest rated network sitcom on television. With all due respect to the fine comedic acting skills of Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen, I never tuned in. A friend introduced me to HIMYM via season 1 on DVD and I was hooked. The show is quick and witty. The continuity is one of my favorite parts. You've got to love a show that rewards its viewers with references to episodes from three seasons prior. If you do start watching the show, I highly recommend starting with season one as the show is essentially a continuing narrative. Here's to the middle of the week and finding inner awesomeness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment