Welcome

Thank you for stopping by. Strawberry Monde is a smorgasboard of all the things I find interesting, ranging from current events to pop culture to fashion to food and entertainment. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Economically Speaking


In 2005, I became an economics major. It was before the publication of the now famous Freakonomics by economist Steven Levitt and journalist Stephen Dubner. The book arguably elevated the social science to a sort of trendy twenty-first century hot topic by applying age-old theory to new ideas. When it came out I bought it right away, in hardcover, presumably for an exorbitant price and read it in a day. While the essays themselves are compelling, in the introduction I found the most concise explanation for my love of the dismal science I have ever found:

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment