Welcome

Thank you for stopping by. Strawberry Monde is a smorgasboard of all the things I find interesting, ranging from current events to pop culture to fashion to food and entertainment. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Back to School Shopping

I'm dreaming of a new fall wardrobe. I made a few purchases this week of inexpensive, staple items, but my grad student status will prevent any shopping sprees for the foreseeable future. What to do when you can't really shop? POLYVORE! Besides, it allows me to add YSL to my wardrobe.


Wishful Thinking
From the left:
  • Blending softness and structure for work. This outfit would work great on an Indian Summer day when it's not cool enough to require a sweater.
  • I love this cashmere sweater. I'd like to put on this outfit and head to Hood River to pick up some fresh apples. The aviators would be perfect for the weak Autumn sun.
  • This outfit reminds me of the clothes I remember seeing fancy ladies wear in movies when I was growing up. It would be a fun getup for a cocktail party and the sleeves and tights would help me cope with the chilly weather.
  • Be still my Parisian heart. I wish I could put this on and stroll down la rive gauche to the Musée d'Orsay. I would gaze upon the gorgeous impressionist paintings then linger a bit in front of Emmanuel Fremiat's sculpture of St Michel slaying the dragon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment