Welcome

Thank you for stopping by. Strawberry Monde is a smorgasboard of all the things I find interesting, ranging from current events to pop culture to fashion to food and entertainment. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Inspiration

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible."
I first read this quote at a friend's house who serves in the United States Army. It has stayed with me and every time I read it I am reminded of what it means to excel. It is so easy to become complacent in life, to want things to be easy. But in order to be more than that, to be extraordinary, we need discipline. I believe that discipline is the highest virtue because it makes all other virtues possible. It allows us to be focused and dedicated. It allows us to give our best to ourselves, our families and friends. It enables us to live in the present with the promise of our future goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment